Platinum All-Inclusive Program
Swim / Train / Nutrition / Life
This plan covers all areas of training for all levels of athlete – the most comprehensive personal coaching program available in Ottawa!
Limited enrollment available
Head Coach Duane Jones will give you a personalized, tailored plan to help you achieve your swimming & dryland training goals, and provide a comprehensive nutrition, motivation and work-life balance assessment!
This plan includes:
- Initial private consultation
- Up to 11 Swim practices a week depending on your schedule and availability
- Individualized comprehensive training program
- One on one private counseling and motivation
- Nutrition counseling and weight management guidance
- Weekly meetings with your coach to plan and review your personal daily/ weekly/ monthly/ yearly program.
- Combination of any one or all of the following: yearly swimming, running plan/yearly cycling plan/yearly weight training plan/choice of other sport/wellness and weight loss
- The flexibility of seamless integration of fitness into your busy schedule
regular price $2400
PAY UPFRONT PROMO – just $170/month plus tax and $59 annual Club admin fee
To Purchase: You may pay Coach direct on deck via Square, or contact Membership (firstname.lastname@example.org) for secure online credit card payment. Cheques are also accepted.
Program ends August 31 2018 – fees will be prorated from month you join.
*note: all members are required to pay a $59 Club Administration fee on top of the fees listed
Coach Duane changed the way I look at fitness and really at life.
I have been a pretty good athlete all my life; but I hit a big speedbump when I had my children, and I wasn’t really able to work out, feeling a lot of pressure from my job, the demands of my family etc. Time went by and I was feeling frustrated, I heard about Coach Duane from a colleague at work. I learned from Coach Duane about how to make time to work out – he helped me find time to eat right and start a solid fitness routine. Coach Duane changed the way I look at fitness and really at life.