SPECIALTY SUMMER TRAINING SERIES – JUNE, JULY & AUGUST
Thanks to all who attended our 2017 camps!
We will be offering these camps again next summer!
These summer camps are a great in-season training tool. Maximize your potential, meet your goals – for a better swim season!
OPEN TO ALL LEVELS, NOVICE TO EXPERT
INCLUDES OPEN WATER TRAINING PLAN AND NUTRITIONAL EVALUATION
Unique Camps – MEECH LAKE AT BLANCHET BEACH
CAMP SCHEDULE: SATURDAYS@ 7:30AM
SPECIALTY OPEN WATER CAMPS INCLUDE:
- Personalized coaching to your ability
- Introductory lecture on Theory for open water swimmers
- Getting used to wearing your wetsuit
- Overcome Open Water anxiety
- Swim straight on Open Water
- Master the art of sighting
- Draft better
- Using the buoy effectively
- Video of your Open Water technique approaching and exiting swim buoy
- Campers swim with our winning team at two major open water races in Ottawa
- Lifeguard paddle board security for emerging swimmers
EACH ATHLETE ALSO RECEIVES POST-CAMP PERSONALIZED SESSION
Scheduled at your convenience. Keep ahead with your in-season training and nutrition!
- One on One Personalized Open Water planning session for training/nutrition with Head Coach Duane Jones
- Analysis of your Open Water technique approaching and exiting swim buoy plus advice for improvement / change
- Personalized tips for improved speed/efficiency in water
- One week of FREE training with club for non-members
- And more!