NEW FOR SUMMER!
OPEN TO ALL LEVELS, NOVICE TO EXPERT
Great in-season training tool. Maximize your potential, meet your goals – for a better swim season!
INCLUDES OPEN WATER TRAINING PLAN AND NUTRITIONAL EVALUATION
Unique Camps – MEECH LAKE AT BLANCHET BEACH
CAMP SCHEDULE: SATURDAYS@ 7:30AM
Thanks for attending our June camps! We have one remaining camp in July and one in August! August 12 we have our OPEN WATER 4K FUN CHALLENGE SWIM – open to all!
July 29 – camp / August 19 – camp
August 12 –4K FREE OPEN WATER FUN CHALLENGE SWIM! Beach to Beach
Sign in 7AM
START 7:30 AM Blanchet Beach – fun challenge swim to O’Brien beach
SPECIALTY OPEN WATER CAMPS INCLUDE:
- Personalized coaching to your ability
- Introductory lecture on Theory for open water swimmers
- Getting used to wearing your wetsuit
- Overcome Open Water anxiety
- Swim straight on Open Water
- Master the art of sighting
- Draft better
- Using the buoy effectively
- Video of your Open Water technique approaching and exiting swim buoy
- Campers swim with our winning team at two major open water races in Ottawa
- Lifeguard paddle board security for emerging swimmers
We’ll get you race ready for these open water races
BRING ON THE BAY SWIM Saturday, July 15th, 2017 & OTTAWA RIVERKEEPER SWIM Saturday, August 12, 2017
EACH ATHLETE ALSO RECEIVES POST-CAMP PERSONALIZED SESSION
Scheduled at your convenience. Keep ahead with your in-season training and nutrition!
- One on One Personalized Open Water planning session for training/nutrition with Head Coach Duane Jones
- Analysis of your Open Water technique approaching and exiting swim buoy plus advice for improvement / change
- Personalized tips for improved speed/efficiency in water
- One week of FREE training with club for non-members
- And more!
1 Camp $40
2 Camps $60
*note: all members are required to pay a $35 MSO fee on top of the fees listed
1 Camp $25
2 Camps $40
ALL Camps choice package $60 – do as many as you like!
RESERVE EARLY – ATTENDANCE IS LIMITED